How do I get B+W 77mm Kaesemann Circular Polarizer with Multi-Resistant Coating
- This filter uses our standard B+W F-Pro filter mount, which has a front accessory thread and is made of brass.
- MRC by B+W is not only an extraordinarily effective multiple layer coating, it is also harder than glass.
- So that it protects filters from scratches, and it is also water and dirt repellent, thus facilitating filter maintenance.
- It protects filters from scratches, and it is also water and dirt repellent, thus facilitating filter maintenance.
- Manufactured from Water-White Schott Glass
Circular polarizing filters are made for all cameras with beam splitters in the light paths of their TTL exposure meter and with autofocus lenses. Circular polarization has the same pictorial effect as linear polarization, but allows for proper exposure metering and/or autofocus distance settings. The “high-end” polarizing foils of the Käsemann-type filters are neutral in color, they have a higher efficiency than conventional polarizing foils and they are cemented between high-grade plane-parallel optical glass. The resulting sandwich is then precision-polished again to achieve highly accurate plane-parallel surfaces. Subsequently they are edge-sealed to protect the foil against humidity. Discriminating photographers regard the B+W Käsemann-Type Polarizing Filter to be the very best of all polarizing filters. They are well suited for applications that require the highest possible imaging quality, especially with high-speed telephoto lenses and apochromatic lenses.